2014年10月8日星期三

Stop motion animation and bouncing ball

During the last week's class, I made the stop motion animation with my group mates in two hours. We cut our all the characters and background we need and place them on the wall to take the photos. After I finished the animation above I found that the most important point of making the stop motion animation is the photos. As the photos below are some of the photos we took in the class, some of them the angles are different and some of them are not clear enough. According to these problems, how to settle and stablize the camera to take the picture are really influence our post production.

It took me a long time the cut the photo size to fit the frame and some of the photos are unable to modify to fit the frame due to the different angles.











Bouncing Ball










Flappy Bird




没有评论:

发表评论