2015年1月7日星期三

Module Reflection

After four month, I have finished my animation course. It is a great experience for me to learn how to create an animation from zero to two minutes.



From the beginning of this course, flash is the first software I use to make the animation. It took me a long time on the first 15-second sample with using the Flash. However, after the reading week, we started to use Affect Effect that I think it is much more useful than Flash. It is easier and save a lot of time for me to make my final animation. The online tutorial helps me a lot. As the plan below, I was trying to record the sound to connect each plot of my animation, but I found that recording sound will spend a lot of time and it is difficult to create the effect I want. So I try to use the music to run through my animation. And I try to make some plot to fit the rhythm.




Although there is no any practice course in my spring term study, I still want to spend some time on the animation study. And during the long summer holiday I have, I may pick up some drawing class that I could improve my hand drawing skill on the characters.

没有评论:

发表评论