2014年12月9日星期二

New Idea and Piet Mondrian

I have been working for my animation for a few days. During the work in these days, some new ideas come out. At first, the story 'The love of grandma' is about how grandma feel worried about his grandson since she finds out he has something wrong on his body. However I find it difficult for me to present it logically on the screen. So I decided to change a way to express the grandma's love which is typically happen around us especially the foreign students. It is about the grandma feels sad because her grandson needs to study abroad and  they can't meet each other for a long time. Hence she makes a scarf for her grandson before he leaves. And the whole plot about it would use music called 'Moonlight Reprise' which I download from a free license website (http://freemusicarchive.org/) to present the sad feeling of grandma.

In these days when I put some color on characters. The painting of Piet Mondrian does affect me a lot. His painting is using the primary. It gives a stark contrast to the audience. So I decide to use primary colors as the main color on my character. 


没有评论:

发表评论